Sunday, October 21, 2007

familiar

Well, It's 8am, iv'e had no sleep, my hair hurts almost as bad as my body and I'm lonley, sounds like the old story, yup. my kids are here.
From the moment I herd the first screech my guts tightened and the stress begun to soar.
I do need a girl friend i think, someone to help me with this, I'm so burned out on the kid raising thing but I love my children so much I can't bear to be without them in my life.
I go back and forth missing and dissing my ex, why did we go through all this mess?
Great things are happening too don't get me wrong, I don't write about all the stuff going on.
I hear Carl stopped reading my blog when it got depressing, I saw him and the other hoolagins during a "Drop Outs Bike Club ride that I went on.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.