Monday, September 10, 2007

Real life stuff

things that I got to expieience and apreciate today.
I'm listening to one of my favorite bands Attic Ted.
Got to eat a "hot" peach (it was stolen and it had been in the sun all day).
I picked it as I passed by on my tall bike, it was afraid it was too high to be reached but I got it.
FNARodeo man is was such an amazing peach way up in the air, it was orgasmic.
My eyes almost rolled into the back of my head as I ate this thing made of sun.
It's not all good but it is all important,
I feel the absence of my family deeply, thats real but I can't do them any favors by floundering in agony,
why not count blessings? thats what my family does anyway..
I got to start a new trade and thats another tool in my show biz tool chest, thats rare.
I also have the wind blowing on my back through my hair, I love that.
I ate grapes off a vine (Also hot)
I got to go to Goodwill with a friend.
A porch full of really nice gals gave me a flashlight and a fistful of fireworks to conquer the world with.
Well missing my family (dogs hate that) and the fact that the cat wont help me clean the Lighthouse are the only unpleasant things in a huge field of wonderful sensations associated with life.
I can appreciate the good and bad as just parts of a crazy puzzle that we are lucky enough to try and solve.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.