Friday, September 28, 2007

OTC potions

went to the last Thursday event on Alberta, it was a big garage sale, thats cool.
I really wanted to see my kids but who knows where they were in that big mass of humanity.
I felt naked without a tall bike so I just slunk behind my part of the garage sale and looked at traffic, hoping to see the bambinos.
I did get to see my favorite Croatian band Chervona, they have some clown work for us soon.
I LOVE this band, if you can , go see them, I'll tell ya when.
Took a romantic walk with Bonaroo I was so glad she showed up and attacked me from underneath.
I was so happy to see her I couldn't stop kissing her .
While I was sucking face, my old boss walked up and bought 4 shirts and offered my job at the Ale House back.
I was feeling really ill when we left so I put it out to the cosmos that despite the pain I'm in, I'm gonna have an enriching evening, The kids depend on me providing for them and it looks like we wont get the deposit back on the old place. I reminded myself to breathe.

I also put out an ad on Craigslist looking to gather the next merry band of idiots.
I'll train them and then parade around Portland for money and fame.

I woke up this morning with a very empty stomach, perfect for the potion spell I needed to heal myself with.
It's a grizzly affair, mostly olive oil but a lot of lemon juice and epsom salt.
I cleaned my room and got all the debris out of the way.
I cleared my mind, or tried to, thoughts of my past life and future expectations bothered me untill I gathered focus.
I did this by writing encouraging runes in paint marker on my television set.
The whole time my intent was to get the room prepared for the healing ritual.
I couldn't find the recipe that Ood wrote for me so I would have to wing it.
I took a nice pint glass and filled it a third lemon juice.
This will be THE glass for this exercise.
I took some chalk and drew a circle on the floor, added my rune name and intentions in runes.
I powdered my feet and made a paw print in the circle.
Then I added a heaping couple of teablespoons of epsom salt into my pint glass and lit a candle.
I brought all the smells and bells to the sigil on the floor and got a big glass of water too.
While I sat in the circle, the potion and all the other stuff is holy so I gotta not mess around I only pour things into the original pint.
I oiled my feet, hands and face and poured a bunch of olive oil in my glass, when I shook it up, it looked MEAN.
I was a bit afraid of it, I ran through the last weeks research and filed through all the avenues that brought me to this point.
I'm a stupid dog but I am smart with magic, else I would indeed be dead by now.
I got ready, put on the theme music from "Nightmmare before Christmas" it's mellow and has nothing to do with my problems.
I tried not to think about things that exist outside the circle on my floor.
I was about to drink the potion, i was ready, I threw my chair out of the circle, stood with the potion in my hands above my head and then a hillbilly walked in.
The lovely Skye Blue came in because there were some things stored in my room she needed.
"Hi dingo i gatta dig out some stuf hon'ok"
I told her that was fine and she looked around, saw what I was up to.
"Well good luck with the crazy shit bye"!
Ok that's no problem I'll just have to try again.
See, drinking salt water has been my diet for some time, just not the oil part it's sludgy.
I'm a little afraid that the oil could trigger fever mixed with blinding pain like before or worse.
I looked at the potion and said some words over it, then it hit me...
A voice in my head said "Hey king of the clowns, didn't you just spend over 15 yourself in the freak show bizness?"
I thought about Jim Rose and The Bindlestiff family circus, they inspired me then and they will now.
I started laughing a little and I was reminded that I make the rules here, I calmly drank the whole potion and looked at the water.
I'm not gonna drink any water with this, I'll take it raw and deal with this head on.
I just drank three more doses sans the salt and lemon, just right from the bottle to the glass and down my gullet.
I'm not feeling queezy so far, I started talking to you because I don't know what else to do, I had planned to be convulsing by now but I seemed to have talked myself out of it.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.