Saturday, September 08, 2007

Belmont

Just got back from Belmont street, got a cup of Joe from the Muddy Water's fellas.
I Stood there shaking the cobwebs off after one of those nights that was as calm and spirited as it was surreal and a whiter knuckle roller coaster.
The coffee dudes were nice, the people were all over the place, smiles, kids, a parking space covered in sod grass and a bunch of people playing in it.
I saw a dude ride by on a 20 inch bike sporting Tuff rims from the 70s, I thought, for a rust bucket, that dude has a bad ass bike.
He passed by and I noticed he was wearing one of our shirts from two or three years ago.
It’s the first “Ramp Of Death” one that Pinga de Clown made.
I stood around like a goon for another 10 min.
When he came back I yelled “Nice shirt!” he said “HI Dingo!”he told me that he got the shirt at a bike fair a few years ago.
I told him it was made by Pinga de Clown and he quickly said
“Yeah Tiago, he quit, what a jerk.”
I said yes he is Dejerk, but he put his time into the show a long time ago and we can’t own his ass forever like we do Ood’s.
I got home, rousted most of the folks here, we had a wake and bake, Skye is dressing in her Nurse Clown outfit ...cute!
I called Sprout the snake charmer and woke her at the crack of 11:37 so come to Belmont today if you can.
I'm gonna load the cattle trailor up with props and just go down there and act a fool, if I can come home with a wad of cash I will, then it;s off to some McMansion in the burbs to deal Black Jack.
Maybe I shouldn't have had that wake and bake...

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.