Friday, July 27, 2007

time

I found a great way to time love making !
When it gets hot and ya know yer gonna “get some”, play a CD.
After the deed is done look at the track information and that will tell you if you are selfish in bed (or floor, yard, bus stop)or if your a super star.
By myself I can get through the entire Juthro Tull, Stand Up album.
I bet with some help from C.J. and Bonaroo, I could “DO” the whole Pink Floyd's The Wall Album.
That would suck because I'm a romantic when it comes to getting my twinky stinky, The Wall is a depressing commentary on the life and subsequent mental illness caused by stardom and too much of a good thing.
I think sex should have more of a German Polka sound or maybe the soundtrack made at the local primate, Zoo exhibit.
I bet you could time a shower by how long it takes for the hot to run out, I never tried it because I'm afraid of hot water anyway.
I timed my G.I. tract by eating an entire box of Lucky Charms.
When it comes out the other end it's really green so you know whats up!
I guess I should have waited between timing experiments.
Or had more gentle sex.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.