Monday, July 09, 2007

I like bud (click)

Did Bud Clark, well wish the Clown House?
It would make sense, I hear he is a great guy.
I just went up to the office to enjoy it while it still smells of weed, sex and feet.
The room also smells of mouse urine, forgotten underwear and human stress pheromones but only the dog cares about those smells.
Slow but sure "The Whitening" is coming and I'm enjoying my domain before it is gone forever. Soon the walls will be a clean white, the floors will be scrubbed and it will no longer be the control center of the Clown House.
I walked in and on a table, I found a laminated poster wrapped with a rubber band.
I opened it and was delighted to see ex Portland Mayor and all around cool guy Bud Clark doing his "Expose yourself to art" poster.
In pen is written
"To Home Survival
Bud Clark
on the job"
I wish I was here when it came because all it did was make more questions.
I sure am a fan though and that poster is going in the next Clown House and everyone after that I tell you what.
Thanks Bud!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.