Saturday, July 28, 2007

Clown ship listing, avoiding peril at hand

I feel kind of like a kitten who has just been tossed in the air (like onto a bed) with arms and legs slayed out, concentrated expression and the task of landing while careening through time and space.
Gravity is gone only inertia andi intent steer my reeeling ship.
So I have gallons and gallons of heating fuel under the Clown House.
We baught it just in case the winter got too cold for blankets (for the kids) but never used it because it never got too cold for blankets.
We also hate turning the heat on and circulating so much dust everyone gets sick.
It's nasty to have anything to do with fossil fuels and now I have the task of selling this stuff off to anyone who needs it and can extract it from the tank.
Heating oil is expensive, this takes deisel fuel so if you are in a circus truck or traveling van, come talk to me.
The Mad Texacan is in the oil biz...yuck.

No comments: