Friday, June 15, 2007

people love us:

ahahaha, serves y'all right. Remember 5 years ago when y'all were bragging about "chasing away drug dealers with cinder blocks", YOU ALL are part of the reason Alberta and most of NEP was gentrified so rapidly so dont come crying to us about how you are "classed out" of the neighborhood. Go play your silly clown games in the pearl district and bother the yuppies instead of me. Cylce of gentrification: First its the punks, then the weirdos, then the artists, then the yuppies, rinse, repeat. I am seriously laughing at you. Thanks for ruining Alberta Street you buster

4 comments:

Dingo Dizmal said...

Thats so good!
Everytime I write to the folks at portland inymedia there are total lonley, pricks who reply.
They have no idea what we do, how commited we are to the environment, how we fix bikes for free and give free classes in everything.
Yknow how hard it is to live carfree?
(not very)
It's a shame but it's also crazy, funny that people write so hateful at me.

Anonymous said...

Hey they left out the most prominent group of all that NEVER leaves: The Wannabes!

Anonymous said...

Fuck Riot Cop too!

Anonymous said...

I've eaten far to many wild boar sausages, been given a real
> professional massage, and had -well everything else taken care.. and
> still only half my head ache has passed. I'll be armed to charm on
> MONDAY- i get back the day before.
>
> What the fuck is up with indymediocore? sounds like they really need
> a clown - or to get laid - which for some people is the same thing.
>
> I gotta go have a headache - workforf
>
>

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.