Sunday, May 06, 2007

Update on things

The baby boy weve been building has gotten some new language skills, he can say "All done" and a few other phrases, he speaks english about as well as I speak spanish.
The little girl is looking more like a big girl, I'm more than a little afraid of her when she turns 15.she just had a date with her friend Heather. She came overwith a board game that had no instructions so they made them up.The owners are just green, in a few years they may think back and say "oh thats what he was doing." it's cool.
Caff and I are still working most of the time but my new found unemployment has turned out to be loads of fun. I still work all day every day but it's more fun when you are your own boss.
I'm telling people not to boycott the Ale House because they fired me, it's still the place to go for really good beer.
Dawg Snax are selling like crazy and we have a vending machiene out front for those who want to try some.
Pinga is Pinga, Workforf is Workforf and Bizzy is Bizzy.
Pinga brought home a garbage bag, chock full if loaves of bread. He stuck them in a bag next to the vending machienes out the front if your needing some, Pinga brought it from the Farmers Market.
Big thanks to the guy from that place who brought a crate of produce and stuff, it got dispursed as promised, I just ate the last grapefruit.
The amount of new people taking photos of us has reached the creepy level, I expect that when I'min clown drag but not all the time.
Folks walk up all the time with camera in hand and a smile until they see me looking at them, then they act like they are taking photos of a phone pole, as soon as I walk inside and look out the window the person walks up to the fence and takes shots of my kids.
That happens at least twice a week, yesterday at the cafe there was strangers taking photos of everyone.
David fixed up my banjo by taking it apart and cleaning it, he has it singing a new and wonderful song. Before the re-build I had sadly looked at my old banjo like it was a friend I had left behine enemy lines, it was muddy, it had beer all over it, broken keys and dust all over.
I brought the recept from the guitar parts store, added a few bucks for David, and gave it to Pinga, he takes care of the circus's money, he re-embursted me.
Trade up music gave me $40 for a guitar with a rubber chicken painted on it, I layed it down on a $75 organ and payed $35 for it, that was so cool of them, the hansom fella told me that it has no value as a guitar anymore but he was buying some art for the store

so we will have more Clownabilly music commong at you soon.
I'm pretty sure Workforf and his brother Sam will be recording some new funny music from us.
Sam has a portable recording device thats studio grade, hes been walking around recording roomtones for stuff, he wanted me to pinch my baby so he can record it crying, I threw a rock at his toe.
I'm sweeping the whole house of debris and unwanted stuff so we can get our damage deposit back in September. In the last Room mate turnover one room didn't get filled, Caff and I are paying for an empty room this month, if you need a place come talk to me (one person, no pets).
I kept setting out bike parts slowly so they will be picked up by bike builders but this time the scrappers beat them to it...thats disgusting, I wish there was a better way to recycle, cycle parts.
If you are building bikes come talk to me.
Wish list:
White house paint
acrylic paint (any color)
a clothes washer, an oven,
Spray paint (any color)
A working vhs tape player and a TV.
hauling services.
two jousting bikes (tall mountain bikes)
child care
a new house to move into in September.

Things we have and don't know what to do with:
A zerox printer (like Kinkos had ten years ago), a printer with ink cartriges (like new)
A microscope set (I want to trade),
I will update this update when I get done filtering stuff to a free box I have set up outside.
It's a little box, I fill it with crap from the house, an hour later it's all gone and I fill it again.
If I was to throw haldf the house out we would have a mess and a fight with the city.

that said, we are really ramping up rehearsals, Workforf has shown more focus than ever, Pinga is getting hitched and bizzy...well we love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I had known you wanted a VHS player, you could've taken mine (unless Alma garaged it off...). :X I also have a set of acrylic paints that I don't use, since 99% of my drawings are digital. I'm not sure what postal shipping laws are like nowadays, but you can have them if I figure it out... =D

Tourists are odd. I passed a bunch of them by the other day going down I-35. They were posing next to a mileage marker that had "San Antonio : 99," taking pictures of it, the Wal-Mart, and pointing at random stuff. O_o; Weird people...

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.