Monday, May 28, 2007

WE NEED YOU!...or your money.

I don't ask too often but now I will, HELP!
Can you fix a bike? can you operate a paint brush?
Sew?
Did you con money from tourists in a crooked bocce match that you feel guilty about keeping dirty money?
The big show is in two days time, we need some help getting stuff together.
We need somed decorating for the fence, signs painted, a great chalk artist or two would be good (thats a night job).
We need some big brushes, roller kind too, fabric strips and banners, a dvd of uninterupted nature scenes to project in the big window,
We also need a bunch of money for a new Clown House.
Normally we don't make much bread during "Last Thursday", we end up getting a c-note for the clown fund and burritos for the crew, this time we need to make some dough for the future (and have fun) this means we need to have a better than usual show for the fans.
Child care is huge too, I get a lot more done when I'm not busy wiping noses.
If you like what we do and want to see more of it, or if you just want people to see you and know your a Clown HouseKateer...
Then WE NEED YOU!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Dingo!

I'm really looking forward to Thursday... I'll be there as early as I can to help (and document of course ;-)..

I've got several paint rollers you can use and I'll see what else I can find from the list in your post.

If you email me more info about what you've got planned, I'll dig up some good photos and make a story to publish tomorrow. hopefully it will get folks out and get them donatin' to the clown cause.

I'll run the rollers over soon as I can ... see ya!

Anonymous said...

Read your latest solicitation...

I might be able to stretch together some footage of the less-than-spoiled world around us. It'll give me a excuse to figure out DVD authoring software.

Worst case scenario would be some just be some normal DVDs. 40-50 minute running time before they go back to the menu.

Are you running directly off a DVD player or a computer?

Does sound matter?

I've got the Blue Planet series, Baraka, Winged Migration, Coral Reef Adventure on DVD.

Also, The Life of Mammals series, a bunch of Nature episodes, and the first half of Planet Earth in .avi format (realplayer or quicktime, i think).

I'll quick see if I can shuffle some stuff up and stretch it into a long running thing. Or if you know anybody you knows how to author DVDs or cut and paste videos and the like, put us in contact and maybe I might learn a thing.

Cheers,

J

Dingo Dizmal said...

Thanks so much, it's gonna be golden.

Anonymous said...

Yipee!! I don't have to work or go to school on Thursday. I would be more than happy to watch the kiddos and help with other stuff too. I am thrilled at the possibility of hanging out with your beautiful family and helping you prepare for the big show!
10 or 11ish in the AM sound good?
Shoot, I'm excited.
Love and Peace
Margaret

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.