Friday, May 25, 2007

Jackie the half girl is here(click)!!!!

I s she doing a show with us?
No, she got flown in (from Texas) by another outfit, I think she is doing the same show Ood is this weekend.
She was on the front porch playing my guitar and singing some killer blues.
My dog and son both are the same hight as she, it's a feat in itself playing so well with those two Bozos getting in her act.
Because she is the "Half Girl" when she sits on the floor, it looks like she is actually standing on the ground benieth the porch and emerging from a hole in the floor.
I would look under her skirt to see but she can kick flaming boards to splinters, and her arms can crush beer bottles like they were empty beer cans.
She is all that plus super hot.
I behave myself around Jackie

1 comment:

Black Scorpion said...

She's so lucky I miss the clown house and will probably never get to see it again. I loved, loved(!) sleeping in you basement. I love you Mister Dingo and am a big fan of you bloggady as well.
All my love you the wife, kids, dog and clowns in training,
Black
Lobster boy

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.