Thursday, May 03, 2007

I wrote up a resume to get another job with and Caff just laughed at me.

cool, found out I don't need a day job.
I don't have any debt, no car, free food and clothing from the neighborhood,yeahhhh!

It was cool going to the Mayday Rally, it was packed with hispanieros.
Y'know I was just in Texas and the hispanic population there seem to only relate to eachother in a retail society manner.
This crowd was in the street , organised, united, permitted by the city it was great.
I do have a problem with the shouting of "La Raza" all the time.
When I hear that chanted "The Race" it may as well be "White Power"I was there to support everybody who wants to join us in this country.
Will Workforf Ood and I rode down there, Pinga had gone an hour or two before hand. I got there and saw the typical clowns who show up at protests.
Saw some tourists too.
We had to walk our tall bikes because it was so packed with latinos.
None of them knew who we were so we just looked insane to most of those people.
They would have acted differently had they known I'm half mexican, that sucks.
Ood positioned himself under a banner, I don'tknow what it said, it did point to him and he was just a lunatic with a bull horn.
Caff told me to chant
"Who are we? Were Revolting! Why? cuz we don't take baths!"
"The Pizza, devided, will never be reheated!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://workforf-ood.livejournal.com/27527.html#cutid1