Tuesday, May 01, 2007

fired on Mayday

Happy Mayday!
At the stroke of Mayday I was being all but fired from my job at the Ale House. I get o wait all day for a call telling me not to come in to my shift.
Why?
Because I forgot to enter a $3 drink when it was busy.
They were already mad at meso I'm not shocked.
I bring in crowds, make them happy and always sell up, it was great ex[pierience.

I did screwed up , I admit it, you don't run a bar by giving stuff away and it sure looks like i was doing that, my mistake made me look like a thief and now our relationship is all screwed up. He must think I'm a rip off and I think he can't see the forrest through the trees. Maybe some day we can be friends,as of now I don't want to work there.
In review we had...
lice
rent hike,
more lice,
sickness,
trip to Texas,
Hot dog cart shut down by health department,
Oven we make Dawg Snax broke down,
Fired from my job.
The last three happened in one week.
send donations of money, food and cheerleaders to:
Dingo c/o Dawgsnax
2425 NE Alberta
portland OR.
97211

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 questions:
1) whatddya need to get the cart going again? paperwork? etc?
2) what kinda oven did you cook the dog snax in? gas? elect?

maybe i can help with one/both???

Dingo Dizmal said...

OK Caffeine is fixing the oven, she is the best mechanic I know when it comes to rigging things to work.
The cart is going to be rented out rather than us dealing with it, we need to focus on clown skits and promoting bikes as full time transpo.
I bitch a lot on my blog but actually I have a really easy time with life, just last night a fella dropped off a huge box of produce and another chap took a bunch of garbage off our hands to his dumpster.
People are here to help us and I let them, I really appreciate them...and you too Jon

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.