Wednesday, April 04, 2007

clownhouse.org

You know how we keep a hot dog cart around to help make ends meet around
here in clown town?
Well friend, I just quit most of my dish washing job to make paintings
and run the dog cart daily. I still keep Mon. and Tue. bartending at the
Concordia Ale House.
It's a leap of faith to just quit your job and strike out on your own,
but I'm a carney as well as roustabout.
Well, On my first day of dog carting I sold three sympathy dogs to my
well wishing neighbors and a bunch of bike people.
Now, three days into it, it's very clear that my demographic is cyclists
with crashing blood sugar and bike people that are coming for my
wonderful, plague-free Dawg Snax (it's not a bad time to own gluten
free pet treat company. With all the poisonin goin on, we can't make um
fast enough).
The Clown House is better than ever after a winter of seedy bar gigs. We
are gearing up for the summer bike rodeo season.
The five of us practice day and night to look like were making it up on
the spot.
We are slated to move out at the end of August. If the dog cart holds,
we may be able to stretch it out a few months more.
We will be having a reality show by that time, and I'm wondering is our
car free thing will go over well in other countries. I hope so.
Skid Mark from the Drop Out bike club came by the other day and fixed
bikes. I gave him and automobile steering wheel and he gave it to a tall
bike he's building
Smanarchist Idol ( our never ending talent show)
has been working out to be very frikkin entertaining, as our smashed
fence will tell you we are always looking for new acts to make stars out
of and of course I'm hoping we can count on you to be judge for us.
The good the bad and the ugly should contact us for Last Thursdays, and
you better believe we gots prizes.
Speaking of prizes, I'm working on another Bikini Bike wash for our
pedal palooza event. Last year was a blast
T

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.