Tuesday, April 03, 2007

No Ifs ands or...


April Foolseve, we the five of us and about 90 partyists celebrating April fools day (near the skate park), paraded to a spot under an overpass. On the way, people came from thier homes wondering whats going on.
I told a porch full of dry outs in a rehab house that we are a parade and our car got stolen so we were chasing the bandits and gettin some parading in.
Those guys hated me, I didn't get so much as a smile from any of them.
My Tall bike (Bahemothe) is equipped with a bull horn so I raced ahead of the crowd and in the dark aproached the skate park.
A few dark shadows were skateing lazily below, I got the bul;l horn and saidf "Attention! something interesting is about to happen!".
One of them said "Yeah right" just as I rode off and the sounds of the trumpet, tuba, drums and crowd began to peep into view.

Rev. Caffeine Jones did a great job marrying the puppet king of the Fools to his mail order bride.
Caff delivered the ceremony through a bull horn (Thats A.Fool helping her out, he and his friend A.Fool made this all happen.) to a crowd that mostly spoke Russian, I don't know if they "got it" but they did all laugh at the right times.
I love to parade on tall bikes, we went back tothe venue and had a blast in the Mermaid Lagoon and too many surreal distractions to list. i MEAN IT, THIS WAS A DREAM MADE REAL.
I spotted a woman with bunny ears and tail decending a flight of stairs and without thinking,I threw my lasso at her and to my horror, missed. I tell ya I just quit most of my day job to work on the show, I won't miss again.
Later she asked to take my photo. I was happy to do it, then out of the Blue ...a nude Chef (I'm not kidding) Burst onto the scene, I have never met him before, I didn't expect it, but I was being paid to be there so it was my duty to Lasso him out too.
Turns out he was a really nice guy...for a frikkin freak.

In the end I got the woman to let me take her photo, Since it was a dream I only took a photo of her butt and the back of her head, now I'm kicking myself, se is cute.
I was glad to get the gig, work with nice folks and do it with Caffeine and the rest of my circus family. It was allso cool to meet so many russian people in one place, I didn't always know what they were saying but I got kissed a lot so it's cool.
They didn't know what to think when we did "W.U.Y.A." for those of you who don't know it's a game involving guessing items in butt cheeks.
Miss Tree was first and guessed right,(Because I told her)
And then a fella called "Cardboard Kyle" let us put a mini roman candle between his butt cheeks!
I wonder if the irony struck him that the giant firework is made with lots of paper products and that the tube full of hell itself was in fact made of cardboard.
I was also glad to get home, I tall biked home with Will Workforf Ood we had a pleasant ride through sleeping Portland between Broadway/Burnside, through the Lloyd Center and into some dark hoods with little lighting.
Friends, after that dreamy gig, my house seemed normal.
Thank you Miss Tree for lending you camera and butt.

click the title above for Will Workforf Ood's stuff.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.