Monday, April 16, 2007

blaze

The other night I was trying to get a kid to sleep, all of a sudden a whole herd of firetrucks came blazing down Alberta street. In the time it took the youngster to again close eyes , another few trucks blazed by.
They were all siren blazing and horn blowin, I realized they must be dealing with something close.
They were, someone had lit a fire to the dumpster of some apartments and created 8 homeless people.
Now I'm no stranger to burning dumpsters, back in the day it was my own form of voting but sheesh man, think it all out. Fire moves up.
It 's not political, I bet its punk kids or drunk moron or, maybe it's a cover up or a red herring.
8 people who can just afford crappy apartments, now homeless, that SUCKS!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.