Friday, March 02, 2007

ok I found out that the ideal time to use the computor at the Star E Rose Cafe is around 3 in the afternoon.
A kid with coke bottle glasses was online doing some pbs game, I luered her away with my trusty flashlight and went on myself.
Today (moments ago) I woke for the first time in a long time. on my own, no baby screeching of clowns tuning hand made insterments, no dog pushing me off or walking mud clots into my bed.
I still woke to terror, someone had some food cooking, unattended on the stove and I sensed it all the way upstairs and in the closet that I sleep in.
Many years ago I woke to the same feeling in Dallas Texas and then again a few years after that in Minneapolis when my house was on fire.
I ran downstairs and turned it off, it's hard to tell if someone is home or not, the house is big and has many hiding places.
The Ale Housethat I work at has a new owner, nobody knows who it is or how long they will be keeping thier jobs.
If I get canned, I'm going to the streets this spring to busk Portland, it never made much money in the past (playing music for money on the streets) but now that I'm sober, I think I can turn it around.

We finished the frikking movie!
In the rain, by the river near the tracks we finished the movie (working titled:The Robbery). It was wet, we almost got beat up by an impressively huge Rail Road policeman, we made him laugh so he just told us to get lost and stay away from the tracks.
Yup, it's funny alright, I also dropped off a few drawings for Pint glass design over at the Widmire Brewing company for a contest, hope I win.
I'm praying for my friend Heathers dad who was in surgery (you don't have to subscibe to organised religion to pray, it's the only part ofthat childish malarkey that I do believe in) I'm also praying for us to find new digs after August and that we make it to Texas and back in alive for my dear sisters wedding in April.
Who can take care of Banjo for a week?
Well I'm going back to the grind, my coffee is done and people are calling me away to solve problems and deal with stuff.
I was going to take a bath and ponder:
Why do we even wash towels when they are only used to dry clean people?

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.