Tuesday, February 13, 2007

ok that's cool

lONG TIME cLOWN hOUSE FRIEND nATHAN CAME OVER AND SPENT SOME grief working on our computors. They still don't work right but at least I'm on line. He brought his pup to play with our dog and we went through all the problems.
Now I'm at home writing this instead of at the Star E Rose, I'm still drinking S.E.R. coffee.
Last night I attached a pedometer on my hip before work, I walked 6 and a half miles in 10 hours and made $125 in tips not bad, 6 and a half miles tread on two 12 foot strips of tavern mat.
Of course I came home so tired and beat up I didn't even notice that my computor was down stairs.
I'm working extra so I can have Sat off to go to Eugene for our show at the Wow Hall, it's gonna be nice to see crowds who don;t know if they love or hate us yet.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.