Saturday, January 13, 2007

Pinga took this from our rooftop


Y'know whats funny anytime of day?
Wearing Too big-wool pants and nylon underwear, the shorts act like freeway for the trousers to slip down.
I'm injured in the knee so I've been walking downstairs backwards for the time being, really funny to be holding pants aperantly made from wookie and hobbling backwards down stairs yelling "Is the phone for me?...No...ok" and hobbling back up to my office/hole.
Another thing I do a lot, that's funny but nobody sees is typing one handed on an upsideown keyboard, while eatin7g.
The sculpture on the roof of the Star E Rose is by Brian Borello, he was one of the first artists who were priced out of this neighborhood, glad his art is still here.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.