Wednesday, January 10, 2007

layed up again!

Crap, I'm layed up again!This time my knee is injured.
I was taking off on my tall bike to Take care of some bidnez.
Just like normal I pulled my steed out, pointed it in the direction I wanted to go and took off.
At once I could hear the most cantankerus click click click click click click, real fast and unrelenting.
I thought "My thats an odd sound for a bike to make", I thunk on it some more..."the only thing that would make a sound like that is a....booby trap!!!!!too late, the elastic strap did it's job, it pulled the back wheel into itself so where i was moving forward at an increasing pace, suddenly I was at a dead stop and being flung to the ground thanks to gravity and kinetic energy.
At least this time I was doing a stupid thing instead of just getting attacked by a baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a month or so since i had a good ride on a tall bike. The last time i tried to ride a tall bike i met about the same fate - only my malfunction was on the front end of the bike. Just remember that those chessey hand grips slide right off when the handle bars get cold - berkley critical mass is Friday..

Dingo Dizmal said...

Keep in mind that the idea is to nEVER crash a tall bike unless it's in the script.
What I did was booby trap my own bike against thieves and then forgot that I did it.
pretty stupid huh?

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.