Friday, January 05, 2007

ick

I haven't written in the last couple days because well...I died, my whole world was a bleary daze of fitful sleep and painful blurry wakings plus a weird channeling of obscure knowledge that I can't use, i had no ability to swallow anything.
Caffeine is a healer, she innovates when her man is down.
She took a few loose socks, cut them in half and filled them with rice and or salt, she sewed them shut and now she keeps at least two in the toaster oven at all times, why? they hold heat, when I wake up screaming because my neck is swelling shut, the hot bags help a lot.
So I went to “Outside in” yesterday, it's the place where the street kids go when they are sick.
I had to find out what I had because I'm not getting any better, the fear was that I'm so damn old I may not be seen, they are set up for the under 18 crowd, it was a real gamble.
Lucky for me C.H. cheer girl Bizzy Bawdy was also sick so we went together. (one sec. hot bags are dinging in the toaster oven)
OK
We walked in and were given tiny clipboards to sign in with, turned them in and then eventually graduated to bigger clipboards, we sat down. Z was there touting her new unnecessary pregnancy.
She had a big smile and a loud voice, she seemed very proud of herself.
I looked around at the competition, they were mostly all over age for the med clinic and all were looking at Z with daggers, mostly because her mouth was running “Wouldn't it suck if they saw me ahead of all theses people just because I'm a teenager? Theres nothing wrong with me.”
Now I was too sick to swallow saliva , couldn't spit in the clinic lobby, and too weak to get out of my seat to spit outside. The ibuprofen was wearing off and when that happens my fever shoots back up and my lymph nodes swell up.
I had to use my mind to control this mess because I was so far from my comfort system at home, I decided to go to a “happy place”.

I dropped my hat down low over my face and shriveled up as best I could into my coat, I placed my hands over the pocket openings to keep from getting ripped off.
I started to imagine myself as an x ray of energy, bolting from the constellation Cygnus through the vast empty, zipping through space as two physicists bet on whether I exist or not.
I kept getting distracted from my dream by "teen baby mama drama",
“Yeah he just knocked me up and now won't have anything to do with me...he told me” You know what to do.” what an ass.”
“Didn't you say a long time ago he was an ass?”
“yeah but this is really bad.”
I couldn't keep a good image in my head in that room full of sickies (Goddess bless their hearts all of um) I passed out a lot and lost some hearing and speech.
I looked up at one point and saw a dude who must have had what I have because he was quietly standing in a corner sobbing, I gave him the universal, international dude expression for "sucks donnit" and passed out again.
Bizzy woke me up as they were asking us to leave and try again tomorrow Z was getting treated. I wished her luck. I got her back.
I don't remember the trip home or most of last night, I know it was really painful so I camped outside of Bizzys door to make sure and get a ride back to the clinic for another try.
When she got up she was feeling a lot better but offered to give me a ride anyway.
Then as she examined herself, a bunch of blood shot out her mouth like a shotgun blast, we were once again “Team sicko”.
We got back to the people terrarium at 8 am sharp and didn't really wait long at all, the staff were very kind and one of them gave me a $10 gift card for answering some questions.
The doc took a look at me and said “Yep that's strep”, handed me two bottles of pills and then made out with me for like ten seconds, I woke up and realized I was delirious and that she must have told me some stuff I needed to know, because there's no way in San Antonio that she would be making out with me. She was happy to repeat herself and tell me how to properly take the pills. I saw myself in the mirror, I sure was hansom with one eye glazed over and the other a black pothole filled with green goo.
Two other ladies came in and filled a few bottles of Dingo brand blood for their collection, they were relieved to see my viens intact, they see lot of junkies.
In the end, they didn't want to charge me, that was great because the cost is $15 and I only had a paltry $14, I gave them 10.
I thought it was over and that I would be well soon but this stuff takes a long time.
I still can't swallow solid food, I can swallow pills and that's about it, milk and water hurt real bad so I have to time eating with ibuprofen blasts.
Caffeine really is getting run down with a new baby, a sick husband, an 8 year old and no real extended family, the roomies are helping out a lot by doing my little girl's homework each night and letting the dog out for us.
Caffeine (when she gets time) has been rubbing caster oil into my neck, she made a device that shoots Oregon grape root and goldenseal into the very back of my throat and she introduced me to colloidal silver. I'm glad I picked a mate who's hobby is healing.
Funny how when Caffo (Or anyone for that matter) make a healing potion, it's not just for one thing, symptom or body part, she says, drip it in your ear, your nose, your throat and your butt, all with the same finger.
ok my symptoms are coming back, I gotta find a happy place.

Hey friends!
I lost a hell of a lot of work this week, send a cash donation with a card bearing your name and address and be eligible for a $10 gift card drawing.
Sick as a dawg c/o
clownhouse
2425 NE Alberta
Portland OR
97211
wow, Caffeine should get a gold star, she does gigantic loads of laundry, deals with a little kids keeping her up at all hours of the night, a sick hubby doing the same and for no pay and with little help.
People help but for the number of hours spent in this hell, she is all alone...at least until I get better.

2 comments:

Dingo Dizmal said...

(from Bizzy)
Bizzy's Node Plug.
Bizzy Bawdy here, to elaborate on the ooze that I pushed out of my throat.
The morning prior, I had woken with the most swelling and pus of this
illness. I woke feeling better yesterday, though my glands were still
swollen. When I applied pressure to the right one, the muscles in my throat
contracted, and I milked my node of its infection. This white chunky bloody
clump was released into my mouth and most of the pain was gone. It was
orgasmic!

Dingo Dizmal said...

file:///home/dingo/Desktop/p1000477.jpg

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.