Monday, January 01, 2007

I think it may be over

I'm watching Cops, it's almost 4 am and I think the "worst night of the worst year" I can remember is almost over.
2006 will stick out in my head as the age of dissapointment and toil.
Why the show Cops?
Well, my ears are swollen shut and my glands hurt like heck and I need some comedy to distract, in this case it's a guy in acid washed jeans and a mullet getting nicked for DWI.
In a sick, "punishment like" twist of fate, I was just well enough to work sick for two days dishwashing, but too sick when my days off came to do the New Years Show.
So I've spent most of the last few days in agony, I wake up blind in one eye (sealed shut by goo)all day my hearing goes in and out as my lymph nodes swell and retract, my head is pounding and I have a full body fever, the worst part is that I'm dealing with it mostly alone.
Hours go by as I drift in and out, all I hear is the tv and the occasional sound of children or clowns doing what they do.
I feel like if I could just cut my head off I'll feel better.
I can't swallow without a ton of pain so it's really hard to sleep.
I trained myself to sleep without swallowing, it still sucks.
One good thing about this curse, I,ve gone 24 hours of more without smoking, it seems like a good start to quitting, thats kinda why I'm telling you all this...to help hold me to it.
The other reason is because you are literally the only one I can talk to, I'm all alone.
Now back to Cops and people with worse problems than I.

1 comment:

Dingo Dizmal said...

OK I get it, God hates me.
I was looking at the above posting and laughing at what a pitiful wretch Ive become when I felt something down my leg.
I was just thinking "That post was kinda harsh, this last year has been a living hell but I didn't have to tell you guys about it" when my guts started rumbling.
I remembered that I hadn't been to the bathroom in a week, the few meals I could swallow had to be eated through a straw.
I ran to the bathroom and found the T.P. waterlogged in the wastebasket.
I looked at myself in the mirror, gave up nd crapped my last clean pair of pants.
Hey amature snipers! at this point I'm a mercy kill.

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.