Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bizzy!


Bizzy Bawdy is taking on a big job by fixing the clothes washer, what a gal!
She found out that the clutch was busted, she looked online at many "how to sites" and really put her back into it (I know I was standing bahind her like a creep).
The washer was donated to the Clown House 7 years ago, it washed my 8 year old's diapers, the one year old's diapers , Many mud pit garments and costumes, it's been taken apart bit by bit and splayed out all over the basement floor of the old Clown House and now it looks a lot like a disaster victim.
If you have an extra clothes washer that you don't use how about passing it along?
The old one has given itself to us in a monumental way, it's done it's job well and deserves to retire.
I can trade too, I have an extra clothes dryer that runs on a regular house plug and I'm sure I can mobilize some clowns to play your party in trade.
Meantime Bizzy will work on it as she can and maybe fix the darn thing.
If we get a new one we can turn the old one into a bike drawn chariot for Bizzy to dance in.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.