Thursday, December 14, 2006

yabblettes

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15281595&postID=112371211827365461
This is the second posting of this blog ever, summer of 2005.
Since then I'm still reading and writing like an illiterateet chimp and
talking long and strong.
I noticed that from the time I started my blog till now this one posting has gotten hundreds of spam requests in the comments section.
This month I got 34 "comments" acting like they relate to my posting with quips like "Nice Blog you have there, is your penis working? go to www. biggerbetterlonger.com"
or
"I was looking into the subject of your blog and found it very profound win a trip to Dysneylandfree tickets"
How many code words are in this one posting that attract so many spamers?

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.