Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I found a cool thing to do last night.
Dig this...I broke my face mounted bike light somehow, so on my way home from work, I just dangled it from the front handle bar of my bike.
As it tossed around with the motion of the bike the light pitched and swung around, twirling about and looking like a dwarf (D&D Dwarf not little person) looking around a small room with a flashlight, it was so cool.
I don't know how that would look on a normal bike but on a giant Tall bike it was great.
We just finished the music recording we were doing, it's funny but I sure wish we would have had the time to do it well, too many distractions.
BIG thanks to Eric for kicking down a digital camera to me when he got a new one.
Bizzy Bawdy won a pro camera from a contest at her work and she took some really neat photos of Last Thursday, I'll be posting them as soon as she gets them to me.
We are planning the last ever mud pit of doom, see we have to give back our house in good shape if we want our damage deposit back next summer so I'm starting soon.
It's getting cold out and by next summer it will need time to grow new grass.
I need some prizes and contestants, I;m thinking two weeks from now, give us a holler if your interested at clownhouse.org

I stuck that game on because I was trying to find a way to get my computor to post video, it didn't work here but I looked it up downstairs on that computor and the game comes out fine.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.