Monday, April 24, 2006

Hi friends, I'm at the Star E Rose cafe on Alberta street, seems the house computor is down, it has been for a few days now.
Pinga is working on it but I don't see how pouring coffee into it will help, we don't need it to go faster, we need the internet.
Capt. Insano and the crew have finished the mud pit of doom and we should be racing mini bikes this thursday for the start of the Last Thursday thing we are so well known for.
Tonight I'm training some more as bartender down at Concordia Ale house on 33d and Killingsworth, I love going to work.
So if you are a computor wiz come on down to the clown house and talk to Pinga, if you can get us back on line I'll trade ya something cool.
The baby Bam is looking so much more human than when he began his life, cant wait to teach him guitar.
Talk to ya soon friends

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.