Friday, March 03, 2006

bam

The new baby is looking more human than ever. He yells, laughs' snarls.Yesterday he was able to pee from where I was changing him all the way into his drawer full of clean diapers. He has been working on sevral projects besides the drawer pissing, he has been grunting out gas and steam as his insides act like a deisel tow truck on a cold morning.
If we don't sell a lot of hat pins I guess we should use them to hold on diapers.
wish list:
Tarps
calking
acrilic paint (any color)
New room mate for the end of the month.
food box (for the extended clowns who hang here)
circus art

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dingo,

i wish bam could eat some of the peanuts i have to increase his fabulous farting. maybe it's a bad idea, but, would YA like some good o' peanuts?

keep it up,
red-ish rad-ish

Anonymous said...

Y'know the funny thing about peanuts is that I don't like them nowdays,I went to granny's house and apologized for eating all the peanuts she had on the table, she said "It's ok sonny, since I lost my dentures all I can do is suck the chocolate off them anyway."

Anonymous said...

Y'know the funny thing about peanuts is that I don't like them nowdays,I went to granny's house and apologized for eating all the peanuts she had on the table, she said "It's ok sonny, since I lost my dentures all I can do is suck the chocolate off them anyway."

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.