Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Mini Bike Winter Olympics

It was Mini Bike Winter Olympics time in Portland!
AKA adults on souped up, hoopty, bikes designed for 8 year olds, crashing into each other and making a mess.
Here at the Clown house we were so exited. We went into the yard to get ready to leave and saw a bunch of cameras looking at us, so we Hammed it up on our little stage.
This shot was taken by my Mama who came here all the way from Texaco to see my son born.















Boy was it chilly out there, yknow if ya click on the image of us it gets bigger I'm using it as my desktop background. (RtoL) A horny gal, Hilarius the clown, a dude with a hat, Loco Susto, another dude with a hat, and sitting is Danger Dizmal. Chlorine E.Jones was busy babysittin so she didn't come to this gig.














We were off to a good start and paraded to the riverside Esplinade. The neighborhood hadn't seen us in mass in a long time, so cheers (and expletives) filled the air.






I was chosen to be a reeferee at the event.
I would like to say that I was called on to be a field judge because of my reputation of fairness and honesty but I'm pretty sure I got the job because I went up to the dude with the megaphone and grunted "iwannabeajudgecaniplease?"
I did my best, the deal was, I call the winners in the different events and Danger would peg the loser with a dodge ball.
I asked him to peg twice anyone who let the Canadian team win anything.
The Canadians tore it up ! They were brutal, it was fun.

No comments: