Saturday, January 07, 2006

ok fer'real


What a morning,
I have tons of training as a cook, I've been all over the country doing this, I once cooked for army generals in Alabama, I ran an Italian place in the mid west , cajun in the south and was the guy cooking on the giant man hole cover when I worked for a Mongolian joint.
I have knife skills out the wazoo and add the circus training to my line cooking to give it a nice flair.
Now a days , I'm working at an identical job to the first kitchen job I ever had, in Grapevine Texas during 1992 I got a job at Colters BBQ as a dishwasher.
The job I have now like handing a ninja a broom but the people are nice, the pay sucks but at least they laugh at my jokes.
The plates are really platters, they are really heavy so I've been hammering the little muscles in my back that weren't designed for that kind of load.
I just have to get used to it and work smarter.
This morning Caffeine was nice enough to get some menthol cream for my back.
I was half asleep when she squeezed a liberal amount out and began rubbing it into my back.
At first I didn't feel it but slowly a burn started coming on, within 50 seconds my back felt like it was on fire.
She kept saying that there was no capsasin in it and it shouldn't burn at all, meanwhile I was having pain hallucinations and asking Jonny Cash to come save me .
I went from sound asleep to screaming obscenities in the shower while franticly trying to get the vile stuff off me in about 50 seconds.
I'm strong as an ox and tough as nails but my skin is sensetive, I would take on a guy way bigger and stronger than me and win as long as he isn't carrying any chemical weapons like back creame or grass.
Caff took it personally, so after I was de-chemo'ed and awake I thanked her for the ordeal.
iv been doing a great job of not bitching anymore, it's easy if I just don't think of how loud the children are or how leaky they can get, or how evil the government is or what a louse the city inspection team are...Wait a minute
I will officially stop bitching innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...50 seconds.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.