Tuesday, January 24, 2006


Cool day to be us.
Some nice folks were doing a show about Portland and asked us to put our characters on an do the dance.
While Chlorine was making balloons and telling her story, Susto Loco and I got on the big bikes and were in charge if being fascinating.
While we did the Thang, a nice fella came up on a bike and asked "OK witch one of you clowns is in charge?"
We all pointed to eachother and Chlorine asked him if he was for tax purposes or welfare purposes cuz if it's for welfare Dingo is the head if the house an for Taxes, it's Chlorine.
The welfare people always call the dude of the family the "Head".
He was just reading the paper yesterday and he wanted to donate to the Clown House.
He pulled out a crisp 20 dalla bill and handed it to Chlorine.
He said the problems we have been having are BS and he wants to see the yard back to what it was and then some.
We were filming but that didn't stop a small gaggle of kids from congregating to get Chlorine's balloons, Bout that time Ron (The killer sno cone) G. came up and declared
"Hey it must be spring, the clown house is blooming with clowns"
And he took the two photos up top.
Then Susto and I took the dog and biked to the buritto place, when I got back another dude was at the house, he was there to donate too.
So we got 22 bucks just standing around being ourselves.
shadily the money is already spent on paying bills left behind by past roomies who suck.
Still it's great that we don't have to pay it.
You have to click on the photos to see them bigger, speaking of bigger, I don't think Clorine can (or will) get much bigger.
She is gonna pop any time now and none too soon as far as she is concerned.

LOOK,HERES MY DAD"S SITE

just kidding my Dad is dead but this guy Dan called me darling.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dingo..so great to read and see you guys doing what you do again...kind of gives me hope that the Clown House will come roaring back.

..I can't wait for more sunshine...best to Chlorine! (decide on a name yet?)

Dingo Dizmal said...

yeah I got name
It was going to be a name that reflects my latino heretage and her caucasian ...Bruse jesus (Broos hesoos)
But that would be stupid.
Then I got the name "Sequal" but thats an awful name for a second kid.
OK I lied, I have no idea what his name is.

Dingo Dizmal said...

In that second pic, Chlorine looks like shes stealing a bag of laundry

Anonymous said...

I did call you darling, but I think it was prefaced by "the strangest"...

As for baby names, how about
"Daniel de los Payasos"? Seems that the
Attorney General of Mexico is named Daniel Cabeza de Vaca, so you could always do worse.

Somethings just don't translate well. For example, I wonder if Extremo the Clown knows how to say butt in Spanish? Maybe:

http://agooart.com/pics/extremopushing.html

Dingo Dizmal said...

I would name him "Daniel de los Payasos" but "Dan" is a girls name.

Anonymous said...

Heh. I used to work for Hooper Memorial, I'm used to being called MUCH worse things than girly.

Anonymous said...

(Personal note - not intended for the blog)

Dingo,

I'm not sure if you're just flipping me shit or if you're really pissed off with me. For the record I WAS just flipping you shit with the bit about being a media darling.

No hard feelings?

Dan
dan@geekus.org

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.