Tuesday, December 27, 2005

room for rent


I posted on Craigslist, for a room here to rent, and boy did the spam come flooding in.
It is basically the same scam with different names at the bottom. One claimed to be a race car driver, another was a finance director, and another was a prince, all wantin' to send us a fake check for way over the rent. They want me to send them back the balance, and thats how the scam works.
The last one we got was similar to the others, exept it was for someone claiming to be a model.
I thought, if this person is real then she should be on the web. The only reference I found for the name was on this blog. She puts it well, under the heading Scamalot.
We thanked her for warning us. Hope we didn't scare her, though, cuz as it turns out, she is afraid of clowns.
BOOGA BOOGA!
We have gotten two good prespects for the room, one a juggler the other a bike guy from Argentina, I'm gonna try and find room for both of them if I can.
So we have Reddish the clown in our gang and she is from Brazil, Tiago, also from Brazil and Susto Loco who has brazillian roots, if we get the bike guy from Argentina then it will be four South Americans here at the Clown House all talking funny, there has to be a skit in there some place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

right on man! I love making fun of my accent. and 4 of us talking funny could be hilarious.
I'm in.
reddish

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.