Monday, November 14, 2005

Bike related craft fair WOW!


Hey folks, super friend of the Clown House Jonathan Maus is having an event around bike parts made into art and craft. I plan to bring my "Museum of bike weaponry". with the season getting colder and wetter, I'm not biking as much, the worst tall bike crashes I have ever been in were not on the jousting field or the rodeo grounds, they happened in the rain while hitting ice or wet steel, I'm ready to get cozy and warm, lets have some java and have a good time.
Heres the page about it.
http://bikeportland.org/bikecraft

here are some links, Handmade
learn stuff
Chlorines page...just cuz she's cute

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm not biking as much..."

pffft! bike like a fish! its portland!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dingo...thanks for mentioning the Faire!

Thought I'd leave the link

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.