Saturday, October 01, 2005

I have endured all kinds of toil and hardship over many years...


Waiting for things to get this good...Well, they have, my friends. I've been writing stuff for the new show and it's FAN-frikkin-TASTIC! Some of the new stuff that's pouring out of the new and improved (sober-ish) Clown House is just amazing.
We have lots of gigs this month, I can't make Dawg Snax fast enough for the amount of people who want them, and there's a DVD just out with Clown Movies we made.
The house is just a happy place to live, right now a bunch of folks here watched a gory, sad ass movie about dogs getting hit by cars, and now it's over and they are all happy and laughing.
The lights in the kitchen are down, and the bills are up, with winter on it's way, but the mood and feel of this place makes it a great place to get your soul on.
Sometimes folks get 86ed, that's always so sad to do. People come hang out and work on stuff as a zen thing, and, as one nice fellow put it, "I got carried away and lost my zen."
It is a sort of personal autonomous zone, but if you get drunk and make things hard on the rest of the tribe (especially the kids and folks who have work in the morning), ya gotta get lost.
Today a gal broke in, rousted as many people as she could find, and took them to breakfast. That was great for them, but bad for the other folks that got woken up... and as they left, they forgot poor Banjo in the yard and locked her out of the house. The "authorities" take away unattended dogs that happen to be pit bulls. That was bad.
Booze and bills aside, I feel like this Clownarchist movement is poised to take over the world. And I'm up for the task. Today, a guy donated a bike that looks like it would be great to part out and re-build the tandem bike that was annonomusslly7y donated. I really want to give rides to blind people.
They also gave us a perfect automobile inner tube. I think we should find a way to pull it around in the mud with someone riding it. Looks like some metric tools are on the way, so now I'm looking for lights and a P.A. The wait is almost over, it's time to ROCK!

next post in 7 min.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanx
agin 4 letting us perform on last thursday, Katie and I made it to Eugene last night and are waiting on Firefly if you see him please keep him away from bright lights that go zap. If anyone has pictures of our performance feel free to email them to me nemomex@yahoo.com We look forward to our next visit and hope you and all the clowns dreams are fullfilled. PORTLAND, SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CLOWN HOUSE IT IS ONE OF A KIND

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.