Saturday, September 24, 2005

Food is gone


Ok 7 crates of raw, organic veggies and bread, gone in 24 hours. Special thanks to St.Jay, St. Amy and all the other folks who took it on yourselves to help a clown not only feed the army but all who walk by the clown house. I think it's funny when people think they are stealing from the boxes and run off, thats one more perp who won't quickly come around.
This critter was dropped off by the 999Eyes Carnival of the damned, it has mites that look like they must pester the hell out of the poor thing.
It sure likes eating the rotten food we give it, from the porch. Now I want a bunch of them so I can have a compost bin teeming with creepy crawlin millapedes. I won't because I refuse to support pet shops, all the animals seem to be sick and weak from neglect. We named the beast Exibit A and I think I need to take a stick full of peanut butter and see how many mites I can zip off the poor guy.
I did notice a box of tomatoes left but they look kind of "IFFy" though, I think we need to save that stuff for shooting out of the cannon. Once I got yelled at for popping tomatoes at people during the Last Thursday Art Walk so I'm choosing better targets with this batch.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.