Tuesday, August 30, 2005

This week in a poem




I don't like to talk too much about the live action that happens around the clown house, I think it's more special to just share the adventures with the people that are there and I know no way to discribe events that would give them justice anyway...so I'm going to try and discribe the last few days in poetry:
Thursday
Biggest speakers ever,Clowning with Slim Chance,
Tons of pretty circus gals, tightening my pants,
Crowds of happy people, gawking at our zoo,
we made 30 bucks, the travelers made that much too,
The Sprockettes dancing in the dirt, I'm so suprised nobody got hurt,
Watching them do the bike dance routines, inspiring kids and exited pre teens,
Art work abounded as the music was sounded and piles of acro-balancers
amazed and astounded.
Wave after wave of fire spinners, glowing bright circles and coaching beginers.
And the music went on, to the chigrin of our pup,
until the amazing Bobby Panama, blew himself up.
Friday
We rested
Saterday
Movie night, an intamate crowd, we saw a few kids flicks, no booze was allowd,
Then the main feature, a political story,
The Yes men vs. the WTO,
in all it's gold glory,
SUNDAY SUNDAYSUNDAY!

ZOOBOMBING
TALL BIKEING
HILL SLIDING
JUDGEING
ROCKS
ICE
FIRE
NICE
PACKING THE MAX TO THE MAX
CANT WAIT TO GET HOME TO RELAX
I think I may be getting old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff Dingo. Love the poem. I was one of those happy people gawking at your zoo. My little 2 yr. old always loves stopping by the clownhouse whenever we're in the neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

Circo Mutante is really fun. Too bad I got off tour before they headed to the Clown House. Oh well.

Grace

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.