Monday, August 22, 2005

Draino the dumpster diving clown's report

*HI*
I was serchin fer sparklys and other such stuff when I found a box of tooth brushes. They were worn out, like somebody had saved every tooth brush they ever had and then threw them in da dumpster, so I took the torchie and blew a bead down the backs of the brush parts and cut off all the handles. I was going to make a bigger brush out of them (for in case I ever dumpster a giant tooth), but it turned into a round, black, sooty 3rd degree burn brush.
We got gifted 4 crates of bananas by St.Jay the other week. They had been dumpstered and recovered from a pig bucket . As it turns out, a fella called Dean had dumpstered a big box of wicker baskets and gave them to us.
Dingo put out an arcade game (JOUST), and we spent four hours watching people play the game and giving out baskets of bananas.
We also froze a bunch (get it) of them, and have been giving them out during movie night.
Friends, let me tell you about bananas. Y'know how prunes make your butt act out when you eat too many of them? Well, too many bananas make your butt act out in another way that's no fun. I'll let you find out the details on yer own...the hard way (get it?).

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.