Sunday, November 10, 2019

patio baristas

Throw back Thursday! Once upon a time it was Thursday. I was painting a rubber chicken on the back patio of our old place.
To my delight my partner surprised me with a mocha drink she made up from scratch.
I didn't see her set it down because I was painting but when I did get a chance to look at it I noticed all the bells and whistles.
BOOYA!
Two kinds of chocolate even. It had a really exotic, robust flavor with just the slightest hint of nausea, great for rubber chicken painting.
When she returned I thanked her and asked "Where did you get the interesting spices and white chocolate?"
She said "I didn't include any white chocolate." At the same time we hear "CAW CAW CAW!"
At the same time we looked up above us at the phone wire to see two large crows sitting directly over the patio table. #naturalflavoring #patiobaristas

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.