Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Ever get the sneaky feeling you're being watched?

Ever get the sneaky feeling you're being watched?
 I had that feeling yesterday. In a flip of the script, I detected a cop in the neighbors backyard a few months ago.
 I was sitting just on the other side of the fence. We didn't see one another because we happened to be silent and obscured. Then I smelled him.
 I leaned back looking between the slats and spied a cop standing silently in the yard only a few feet away from me. 
We live in a cologne free house in probably a cologne free neighborhood. That smell stuck out like a party popper. 
Whatever was going on next door was none of my beeswax. 
I still performed my civic duty by covering the cologne smell with my favorite smell. 
I was silent because I was rolling a joint.Yeah I quickly blew my cover. Luckily I wasn't doing anything illegal. 
Still it's awkward.
like what we do? :)

No comments: