Sunday, December 02, 2018

I just had a long, tedious (and enjoyable) conversation with this Japanese man on the porch.
He bore most of the burden of communication since I don't know any Japanese.
I guess he liked my willingness to learn his language so he went in and fetched one a them writing books to straighten me out. lol He is teaching me the days of the week.
He and his friend are here from Tokyo. Just a couple of buddies out exploring the world. It's been great having them around. They tell me they hear about Portland as "a model city of civilization."
They wanted to experience Portland culture...so they asked me to recommend a strip club. Right away "Lucky Devil, Kit Kat Club, Pirate's cove" fell out of my face. I realized how full of crap I can be.
I mentioned those places not recommending from experience (like with burgers) I never even been to all those places. I recommend them because I have stripper friends that I want to have customers. Odd to endorse something of witch I have no objective opinions.
They went to a strip club (couldn't tell where) and were amazed at what they saw. He said he wrote a brilliant rap song about his experience. I asked him if he usually writes the raps about tattooed nude ladies.
He said no. He said his tracks are about Peace and love, Flower Fridays, sun in his face and the unfortunate situation where young people leave the villages for the big city leaving only oldsters to fend for themselves.
Word Fellah, Good luck to you. Props also for kickin' it with me out in the cold while just rocking the flip flops. Does it ever get this cold in Japanistan?

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.