Wednesday, December 12, 2018

get the Portland experience

We live in a house that rents out rooms. Just now I met a couple from the Midwest who walked into the kitchen and presented us with a bucket of doughnuts. I say "Did you two go dumpster diving? My you did get the Portland experience. " Turns out they intercepted the loot before it hit the dumpster (like a champ, we should dress as tourists when we go dumpster diving).

They plan to give em away downtown in the morning (sounds so familiar to me for some reason). They say they got their scrappy scroungy skills from being college kids. I was impressed. These donuts are in good shape, they should go over well. Now that my new friends have contributed to our community, I'm going to give them the true authentic Portland experience by gentrifying them out of their rooms while they sleep. :) Keep Portland weird heehee

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.