Friday, November 30, 2018

Last night I was kicking it with a couple young bucks from Japan.

We don't speak the same language but they communicated really well that they wanted beer. I decided to take them to get some beers. On the way, one of them was telling me he is way into lap. I didn't know what lap was until he started scratching and beat boxing.
He said he is in a rap group called "The red gang". I quickly had to tell him "So, do you gangsters commit a lot of crimes?" Him; "NO NO NO not criminal."
"Good to know kid. dig this. We are at 39th and Powell Safeway, maybe not the best place to tell anyone you are in a red gang."
They were in the store a long time marveling at the scale of the Safeway food mall.
Our actor guest never made it home last night. Not surprised he is a really hansom charming fellow.
The Japanese men got themselves some good beers but only drank a couple because apparently they also tried grass for the first time with a clown.
That limited how much beer they were gonna be into but they did have a great time chilling with me on the porch.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.