Sunday, November 04, 2018

I got something useful from the republican guy running for governor.

He got a lot of money from big biz (presumably to let them pollute, sell off our delicate environment and privatize public spaces) but the money took the form of ads on youtube. I like the ads because I do kid songs.
 What the lady is saying is manipulative but the "meter" she says it in is perfect for us to put better words to. It's really good. This rhythm scheme is right in my wheelhouse so I recognized it right away.
 It's so easy to follow I could regurgitate that hideous rap from memory after only hearing it a few times. It works. 
I think it should be better used teaching the alphabet or road safty. She isn't looking for informed folks, she is singing a lullaby that is easy for "low info" voters to follow. So thank you human nightmare for that. Can't wait to re word your manipulations. I really hope you don't get elected. Got kids? I suggest holding your nose and voting blue. Then infiltrate that mess as well. It takes a village.

No comments: