Thursday, November 22, 2018

Grateful for my wife.

Grateful for my wife. 
I just heard some women (staying with us) from Asia, "Olive doesn't wear bra. While we are in the United states we won't wear bras either" "Agreed"
 So we are all just sitting around not wearing bras and being grateful.

Sexy situations happen to me a lot. It takes great discipline for me not to mention such situations online. I learned from experience that It's hard not to come off wrong. It's also a great way to potentially lose said situations. 
This dining room revelation is different because I don't count it as a sexy situation. 
This is about freedom Yo.
If they are not allowed to possess untarped breasticles, then I'm darn proud (standing in diningroom table waving US flag) they get that freedom here.

Things these folks from Asia have been able to do at our house (that they can't at home.)
1. Critisize their/our government leadership.
2. Try pot
3. Own breasts.
Not bad. I don't mind being known for that. 
Things our new Friends noticed:
1. USA women often don't wear bras.
2. Nobody seems to give a shit (I'm paraphrasing the broken English).

I had to clarify, Portland and Eugene people won't care. Minneapolis is hip BUT many parts of the USA are not gonna have it. Even here in Portland there was a church at the last Naked bike ride who were making a concerted effort to talk people out of naked and into Jesus.
Rural religious folks who were brought up literally demonizing sex and objectifying women just aren't gonna be cool with it. Bralessness would get the same reaction in the bible belt that it would in Afghanistan. I had to warn them for their own safety.
Our neighbor's shutters have been permanently shut ever since the day they were doing dishes and saw a lot more of Olive than normal. lol. Oops.
I'm around boobs a lot more as a kid clown than a cabaret entertainer.
Boobs aren't the star of the show but they are very common in the romper rooms. I'm desensitized since way back. Been doing adult and kid clowning for 20 years.
The last thing I ever want to do is have a Mom follow my line of vision straight to her chest while she feeds her kid. I make sure to be looking anywhere else when they whip out the teat. Sometimes I look through them. 
That said, we get hit on by a lot more women in the kid world than the nightclub.
It's a great town to be a clown.
Also staying in one of the rented rooms is a newly married couple from India. They are esteemed cancer researchers. I love the delightful accent as she hollers at her man across the house. 
"We have only been here a few hours, why do you suddenly need excuses to be in the dining room... of a house you've never been in?" 

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.