Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Most of the folks who see us on the road either give us cheers or indifference.

Most of the folks who see us on the road either give us cheers or indifference. I like both responses. When a lot of people cheer us on it's a "tell" to me that according to the numbers, some haters are due. 
Some folk have immediate angry reactions to seeing us. They call me names, try to pick fights or shock me into falling over by honking. 
One guy cussed me out real good while stopped at a light. I have no idea what he was saying since the windows were up and I was on the sidewalk. 
This last gem was very telling. I guy saw me and yelled "You stupid Mother F****r, you won't last a week on that bike. Get down before you kill someone!". 

I been riding the Behemoth since somewhere around the time of Hurricane Katrina. I'm proud to report there have zero fatalities.  
I fell over the handlebars once when the trailer I was carrying wedged between two poles. 
Another time, I fell off (into rose bushes) because I was laughing at a dog and the only other wreck was more of a bike involved masturbation accident (I will tall ya more if I ever get to know you better) than anything else. 
So no real injuries at all in all these years. Thanks for checking in Angry man.
There is this one man on Hawthorne who tries to attack me every time he sees me. He yells and screams. He rides his long board erratically while calling me names. He tries to get real close to me in my blind spot. Olive was getting pretty steamed at this puke the other day. I just smile. She yells at him to get away, he ignores her. I keep hoping he comes in closer. I leave my backdoor open as a trap. I know a little secret that Olive also knows (maybe why she wants him to shove off so bad). Y'see, if I can let the dude get a few licks on me then it's my turn. I can get off my bike, put it out of the way and smash this clod with great speed and ferocity. The guy seems to think I'm a total teetering candyass. lol I hope he doesn't try to throw down with me because I don't want to upset my wife by crushing this Dingleberry

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.