Wednesday, August 29, 2018

on the Vacay by her damn self.

I just had coffee with an adorable Korean woman that I found in our livingroom this morning.
Her and her Husband couldn't match up their off time so she is on the Vacay by her damn self.
She rented one of the rooms in the Bed and Breakfast we live in.
She is very sweet. Right now her and Olive are making her some goodies out of essential oils. I really dig the look on Korean's faces when I greet them in their own language. It's a look of relief mixed with pure amusement. Korean is an intimidating language for us "Romanized" language speakers but I'm finding it a very beautiful language that I enjoy wrapping my head around.
Also as a trickster it's clutch to know what everyone is saying. I been crunching Chinese, Korean and Spanish for the last few months.
Our new friend said she chose Portland because she read in articles that people are weird here and have freedoms to express themselves.
That is a pretty good review in my book. She bought two boxes of tea from us and is going to bike with us to our gig at Pie Spot Pie shop today at 4. I love doing dignitary duty.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.