Wednesday, August 22, 2018

flies in the pocket

This was fun to observe. 
Huge expensive truck blocking our driveway. 
I decided to watch and see what happens, maybe there was an emergency. There wasn't. It was there all day. 
We could have had it towed but that is not our style. The situation is compelling social studies to me. It's amazing that those trucks come with such hubris. Enough "tude" to leave the truck in harm's way all day without flinching.
 I waited and waited expecting to see a Napoleon type. I wasn't disappointed. 
We don't mind parking in the street, it's worth it to behold the spectacle. Kind of like watching a toddler cut in line, what are ya gonna do right? 

We even have a clown jargon for it "Flies in the pocket" Most F.I.T.P.s don't know they are F.I.T.P.s so we can't do anything too colorful or it will blow our cover.
To a clown hustlemaster, that blockade could be a gift.
Like having a free crash test dummy, but we gotta maintain plausible deniability and not play that card if we don't need it.

This would be a great day to start a paintball fight with the neighbors across the street.
If it was night-time, we would paint our butts and stamp a bunch of elephant ear designs all over it.
I like having a free sucker to punch but we don't want to ruin anyone's day.
Also I give em a pass because it looks like he is at work.
I don't like breaking the stride of folks who punch the clock. If it isn't a problem I won't make it a problem. :)

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.