Sunday, August 26, 2018

(expletive deleted)

Hi Friends, hope you are having a great night here on this Earff.
I had a pretty good day busking, so did Olive. She had dinner with her sister and Friends on Hawthorne (ginger beer shop across from the Baghdad.) so I decided to take myself out a little high end restaurant I been passing by for weeks. I was curious so since I had some extra scratch I went big.

The place is called "Chez, Sept Onze" at 39th and Division. I ordered two pulverized baguettes split and filled with meat tubes made of the finest pig lips and butts and smothered in a yellow goo, mystery meaty goo and Tomato seasoned with the most exquisite chemical sheen.

It was really good but I don't recommend it (sorry Chez Sept Onze). I didn't have a dinner companion (took the selfie via telekinesis) but I did hear some dinner conversation. As I scarfed down the grossest thing I have had in years, a man was arguing in his car.
He was alone and having a very heated row. I kind of giggled because I often overhear the funniest one sided romantic quarrels watching people freak out yelling at their dashboard phone. One time a couple had the car phone up so high I could hear the drama in full and in installments over days.
I was riveted. Then suddenly the guy got out of the vehicle still yelling. I hadn't realized it wasn't one of those car phones. I don't think he was having a lovers quarrel either. This is what he yelled into his phone (and at the parking lot)

"I saw that (expletive deleted) blocked the (expletive deleted) car, shot the passenger in the (expletive deleted)face but I missed the (expletive deleted) driver, give me a (expletive deleted) break." I deleted the expletives because my Momma reads this here Facebooks and I'm a good son. :) Anyhoo. I'm hearing this and red flags are popping up all over my carny senses.

I'm a professional observer, I'm telling you what I heard verbatim.
The problem with being such a good eavesdropper is there is always a chance of collecting info I really don't want. The last thing I was gonna do was turn around and let whomever that was see me see him finish saying that.
I crab walked to my bike, threw my burritos in the trunk and got the(expletive deleted)out of Chez (expletive deleted)Sept Onze.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.