Monday, July 30, 2018

"citizen's auxiliary, nosy, spy, prank, and neutralization klub"

We live in a place that rents out rooms. Lately it's been several pairs of 20somthing women. 
We hit it off with the pair of Canadian friends, now we miss them. 
Currently we have New Jersey and Washington DC in one room and China in the other. 
The Chinese women were much different than the usual couples and friends on Vay Cay. The women from China are here for work. We hung out with them for a long time last night. 
When they first saw us, they had no idea what we were about. "Why you dress like daaaa? Is it festeeva?" We say "No were are the house clowns." "Like actor, Movee staa?" Me: Yeah, we are big movie stars, we are huge here, and in Bogota." 
I hadn't asked where they were from. They eventually said that they are with a Chinese firm. 
They were proud to be some of the few people from China allowed to travel the world (this raised a huge commie red flag). They are here working for marketers in the animation field. As I was defragging what was said it dawned on me. These are humans from communist China. 
I instantly and invisibly put on my "citizen's auxiliary, nosy, spy, prank, and neutralization klub" (C.A.N.S.P.A.N.K.) badge.
 If they are up to any espionage or subterfuge against our country I will sniff it out and lay down a few spoilers and red herrings. Your welcome Uncle Sam, glad to help. 
We continued our counter espionage diplomacy with them until late at night. It was a nice time and they were really delighted when we said goodnight to them in their language.
 I was gonna take a photo of them and Olive but after I got the camera I realized that everyone in the room were gorgeous millennials in skimpy clothing lounging in front of a fan. 
If the cameras come out, it's gotta be their idea not mine (or I look like a creepy douche). 
We have a week to get in their heads and take good photos. We will see what happens. 
Dig this...I could (and should) be wrong about them. They were wrong about us. "We thought you worked for Disneylaaaa." Hahaha. 
But it's still good to keep that security culture up and running all the time. 
It's civic duty. 
E Pluribus Unum!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.