Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Rollie the egg maker

I wanted to roast this device with satire and skewer yet another useless "made in China" type product that currently fill our landfills. Rollie more than met me halfway. Do you really need your eggs to look like someone's sunburned, flaccid crank waving around somewhere on a nude beach? Some do, most don't.
But then as I started researching how bad this is, Old Mr. Rollie started talking me out of it. I kept finding out facts and thinking "well that actually would be handy for a college kid, oh, it would be great for making a party snack platter. I'm not generally a fan of anything that plugs in or takes gas. Rollie takes 210 v of coal burned electricity to cauterize chicken menses. I'm biased. The device that would have me singing praises would be a bike powered egg maker that spits em out looking like origami.
That said, I have to admit that this Rollie doesn't appear to be the waste of money I originally thought. Rollie can be useful. side note: It was a triumph that they thought to avoid a variable temperature knob. I bet they saved themselves from a lengthy and expensive class action lawsuit by hundreds of people who would have went to the emergency room after trying to shag the egg cooker on low.
Good times!Like what we do?

No comments: