Thursday, June 28, 2018

house clownz

They didn't warm like usual. We live in a tricked out 1920's house that rents rooms like a hotel.
Every few days we meet folks from all over the world. We don't work here, we are just the house clowns. Usually they are thrilled to meet us, see our bikes and be on vacay.
This time they just stared silently as I introduced myself and showed them their room. They backwards walked to their room and slammed the door.
I don't need to be liked by everyone, it just rolled off my back. Then I walked by a mirror.
Earlier Olive and I were making out pretty hot like (or in other words...business as usual) and I had her red lipstick covering my entire lower face.
I didn't look like a clown, I looked like I was just devouring a wildebeest on the Serengeti with the jackals and hyenas.

That gave me a good laugh. I'm not full of myself so i rarely look in mirrors.
I guess I should start paying better attention now that we are house clowns.

like what we do?
Maybe you are in a place to pitch in to our clownistrary.
We are but humble street performers who livce out of our tip jar. Here is a link to our online hat. :)
http://oliveanddingo.com/donate/

Most of the guests are intrigued to see us come and go. 
They ask us about our life and have lots of laughs with us. We are super good "single serving" friends so it works out. 

Sometimes they don't know clowns live here and boy are they surprised. 
The lady from Miami actually jumped in and helped us load a balloon bag yesterday. That was cool.
check this out...
We are not employees but we do like getting paid. 
I was thinking of stealing a page from the carnival ride playbook. Y'know how when you go down the log ride, they offer you a pic of your trip? 
Maybe the clowns can do the same and offer the guests photos of themselves that the clowns took of them while they were sleeping? 
YES!


No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.